JAZZ CHOIR SCOTLAND is a not-for-profit Organisation with the following aims and objectives…
• To develop a knowledge and understanding of jazz music in the wider population through welcoming different ability levels to participate in jazz singing.
• To increase jazz audiences by producing and participating in concerts and events at regular intervals at a variety of venues, that both informs and entertains through excellent singing and innovative programming.
• To provide training, support and resources for choir leaders, teachers and individuals who wish to develop jazz vocal singing in their area of musical specialism.
We could not have done what we have done so far without the support, energy and enthusiasm of:
- Our very enthusiastic choir members and their families and friends who support us.
- Suppliers who kindly give discounts on various things we need.
- Key people who give their experience and expertise generously to the development of the organisation.
- wonderful Jazz singers and musicians who are willing to perform at our concerts for a very modest fee.
2017 will see us grow our organisation and expand the services we offer to the community, thanks to receiving our first ever grant funding from AWARDS FOR ALL SCOTLAND .
If you feel we are an organisation whose aims and ambitions you and/or your business would like to support, either financially or in kind, then we would very much like to hear from you.